This is not an activated test. Its purpose is to expose you to the layout of an actual test. Please record your response to questions on paper, and review the answers at the end of this practice test to grade your paper.
1. One drink equals how many ounces?
(a) 1 ounce of 100 proof whiskey (50%)
(b) one 12 ounce bottle of beer (4%)
(c) 4 ounces of table wine (12%)
2. Drinking on an empty stomach without eating allows alcohol to go into the blood faster?
3. The four main parts of driving are: (1) looking and seeing, (2) thinking and deciding, (3) letting others know what you are going to do, or (4) doing.
4. When there is a stop sign, you must come to a full stop.
5. Parking your car within 15 feet of a fire hydrant.
(a) is prohibited
(b) is allowed in cases of extenuating circumstances
(c) can get you a ticket
(d) both ( a & c)
6. The speed limit on an interstate highway is? (Note: there can be more than 1 answer to this question)
(a) 30 MPH
(b) 50 MPH
(c) 55 MPH
(d) 65 MPH
7. It is more dangerous to drive when.
(a) the road is dry
(b) it has just begun to rain
(c) it has been raining for a while
8. Speeding in excess of the posted speed limit by 30 MPH or more is ______on your license if convicted.
(a) 3 points
(b) 4 points
(c) 5 points
(d) 8 points